Sunday 8 May 2011

I have a blog!

After some help from my husband and one of my teenage daughters this blog was finally created.I found the whole process slightly frustrating but that is probably just my Luddite personality showing. At least the family were kind enough to give me access to a computer - a bit of a miracle in this household that all three weren't being used already. I enjoyed looking at the blog examples. They provide some great information and I really admire the people who put them together. I also enjoyed watching the short clip with Stephen Fry who I also admire greatly. I guess if he feels this is important then it is something I should get more involved in. I think that is enough of me waffling on for now. My other daughter is doing an experiment with candles in the kitchen which I should really go and check on...so until next time...farewell. (And let's hope I can get back in here to continue this blog and technology and my memory don't defeat me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment